Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Friday, 12 July 2013




I was gifted this book for an honest review.

I have the authors reputation in mind and mine as a reviewer. I found this book very hard going at the start, but by the time I got halfway through, it all started to pull together, there is a LOT of content in this book to get your head around, its not a 'put down and pick up book' you have to stay with it. Its very intense, in a good way, not a bad way. I personally think you need to lock yourself into a room at the beginning of the story to make sure you've taken in all that is in the first few chapters, its not something that is light reading. 

The characters are very well thought out. Its not a one of those light reads, but it certainly is one you have to get your 'teeth' into.

No comments:

Post a Comment