Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Tuesday, 4 July 2017

Review: Together

Together Together by Julie Cohen
My rating: 4 of 5 stars

Love stories are not usually my thing. But I did enjoy this one as I do like this authors books.

Robbie and Emily have been married for several years. Two sons and grandchildren have blessed them in their latter years.

Robbie was a boat builder and Emily and daughter did love to spend his hard earned money. Emily was an obstetrician to both well paid jobs.

An OK life, a good life, or so it seemed.

Age has now kicked in and Robbie has developed dementia. I thought then it was going to be based on that and his deterioration however I was wrong.

There is a huge secret they both share that if it comes out will change all their lives.

This is written in a kind of reverse order, it made a good change and kept me on my toes.

I need to thank Orion Publishing group for providing my copy via Net Galley.



View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment