Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Monday, 24 July 2017

Review: Disobey

Disobey Disobey by Jacqui Rose
My rating: 3 of 5 stars


TAKEN was the first book I have read by this author and I enjoyed it. This time I didn't enjoy this.
I really couldn't connect to quite a few plots.

We have prostitution, lies, violence, murder and very bad language within the pages. I get how this is as and where the story has to be, but it was nothing like TAKEN and written [for me] in a way that the author was pandering to the needs of her audience, a bit like a comedian who has to swear every other word because its expected of him.

I just couldn't get past all of that.
Blame it on my age!

Thank you HarperCollins UK, Avon via Net Galley for my copy

View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment