Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Tuesday, 25 July 2017

Review: Awake

Awake Awake by Natasha Preston
My rating: 3 of 5 stars


I set my mind back to when I was a teenager so that I could still remember the rush of so called love we feel at that age, so powerful, I don't remember instant love though, "cor look at him" type of thing, but not instantly a couple that in a week are planning their future. OK maybe its the cynic in me coming out.

The thing is, do you remember anything before the age of four? Well this girl did, right back to babyhood, anyway, I over looked that too.

Noah her boyfriend is so insistent for her to remember way back when. I found it remarkable but interesting at the same time.

We have a cult, human sacrifice and kidnapping. Not a great combination but a good one for a story I guess.

Scarlett's and Noahs relationship did not come across to me as loving at all, but really creepy and sinister.

I felt quite uncomfortable reading this book and I am not a YA.

Thank you to SOURCEBOOKS Fire via Net Galley for me copy

View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment