Tuesday, 13 June 2017

Review: Fell

Fell Fell by Jenn Ashworth
My rating: 3 of 5 stars


This is a book that dropped through my letterbox from Sceptre. I read the blurb and the premises seemed fine to me, captured my interest even though this is not my usual taste of books. I really find things spirits and ghosts a bit of a turn off.

The plus sides are that it is very atmospheric and very well written to get you believing in what is being narrated here.

When the "speaking from husband and wife" who are no longer alive but seen to be taking care of their daughter from they're graves is quite haunting to read [to say that least]

The aim of their protection for they're daughter from beyound the grave and to correct a wrong is quite enthralling.

There is definitely a chase on to believe in miracles within this read.

I can understand that readers who like this kind of 'ghosty' tales are hooked, they will be more than satisfied with this story, alas for me, it didn't 'float my boat'.



View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment