Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Sunday, 14 May 2017

Review: Pearls of Daily Life - Short Stories and Poems on Self-discovery

Pearls of Daily Life - Short Stories and Poems on Self-discovery Pearls of Daily Life - Short Stories and Poems on Self-discovery by Antonia Löschner
My rating: 4 of 5 stars

I was asked if I would read these short stories and poems about self discovery. I was apprehensive as I usual read fiction apart from the odd books based on true stories and the odd autobiography.

In our busy lives nowadays and the hustle and bustle stressful lives we lead there is never enough time in a day to think about our own needs and we might get "lost" along the way.

The author is a DR. In sociology-cultural anthropology and a certified mediator who also works as a life coach for people who face difficulties in life changing transitions of any kind. She sure knows what she's talking about.

I loved the short stories the best.



View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment