Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Tuesday, 23 May 2017

Review: The Cutaway

The Cutaway The Cutaway by Christina Kovac
My rating: 5 of 5 stars

Power, greed and unethical filthy dirty politics.

At first I wasn't so sure of this book, it took me a few chapters to get into it as it's told by the first person, who I don't always find easy to follow. It's like someone sitting by me telling me a story.
Nothing wrong in that, especially in this book The Cutaway.

It's lead by a strong journalist woman who knows what she wants and gets it. A very powerful influential female who would stand her ground and stand up for what she believes in.
Which she proves many times over and over in her role.

When a story of a woman going missing goes acrosss her desk, she is struck by something she remembers.

As the plot thickens and she investigates further she finds walls going up, doors being closed and excuses being made.

Something is going on, but what is it?

As with the hustle and bustle of a newsroom you get caught up with it all.

This is a superb debut novel from this new author. Writing on a theme of what she knows well.
I can't wait for her next book.

My thanks to the author.


View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment