Tuesday, 16 May 2017

Review: Baby dear

Baby dear Baby dear by Linda Huber
My rating: 5 of 5 stars

I took just two days to read this. Picking it up with every free available chance I got.
It's compulsive reading at its best. A topic that is clear and defined here when a couple tests come back who are trying for a baby and it's not happening.

Caro and Jeff.
Caro is aching for a baby of her own to love.
Jeff finds out his sperm count is almost non existent.

We oftentimes think of the women's Point of view, emotions and longings but hardly ever think of the mans.
This made me think.






It was a very unusual take on a man taking a child because of his shock into not being able to fulfil his 'duty' for his wife to become pregnant.

My take was how he become quite mentally unstable with his emotional justified thoughts only to himself.
Amazing

Of course parenting and producing babies do not just lay with the woman and this portrays how a man could actually feel as unbalanced as any female finding she could not become a mother naturally

Max
How I loved max
And Julie was the sweetest person while Caro.,,, well.., love or money vs life style. Caro was her own worst enemy.

I loved this book SO much
And have been your constant stalker since reading The cold cold sea.

I'm looking forward to my part in the blog tour

My thanks to Bloodhound Books for my copy and to Linda Huber giving me such an outstanding read again.

View all my reviews

1 comment:

  1. Thank you so much for the lovely review, Sue! Glad you liked this book too! xx

    ReplyDelete