Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Tuesday, 11 April 2017

Review: Sleep Tight

Sleep Tight Sleep Tight by Caroline Mitchell
My rating: 0 of 5 stars


I look forward to each and every book this author writes with anticipation as she never lets me down. I know I am in for a good read, a bumpy ride and a full head on collision.

This book in the series was of no exception for me.

One by one women are being taken. Who is this person who is using these girls to fulfill his fantasies?
We learn quite early on, however, it doesn't take anything from the storyline, infact, it enhances it.

Nathan is the father of Detective Ruby Preston child. There is still love and attraction there but Nathan is on the wrong side of the tracks.
Now he is the suspect in this crime.

Ruby is a detective who breaks rules and you see this many times, but she has huge respect from not only her team but her superior.

Not saying any more!

Its one that needs to be read and savoured.

My thanks to Bookoutour and Net Galley for my copy

View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment