Monday, 3 April 2017

Review: The Missing Witness

The Missing Witness The Missing Witness by Jo Smedley
My rating: 3 of 5 stars

3.5 stars from me.
Although I enjoyed reading this, I found it more on the lines of Murder She Wrote and I'm not that keen on that series.
I find it slow moving and sometimes not worrying about missing some of it while I go into the kitchen to make a cup of tea.

It's enjoyable enough to want to watch it, but not gripping me to my seat.

The same for this read.

It plods along quite nicely. The two females are not detectives and they are completely different, however, they form a team by circumstances.

The dialogue that takes place between them I liked.

Towards the end a secret is revealed. Now that got me sitting up straight and wanting more, except it was almost the end of my read.

I thank Endeavour press for providing me with a copy.

View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment