Tuesday, 11 April 2017

Review: Before the Fall

Before the Fall Before the Fall by Noah Hawley
My rating: 5 of 5 stars

What a stunning read this was, and, to think this is going to become a film, I'll be first in line to watch it.

This is full of suspense, intrigue and full on the edge of your seat stuff. This book makes your heart pound and really gets your brain thinking.

You know those books that you don't want to finish?
You know those books that you don't know what to read next because that one was so dam good?
The ones that long after you put it down, you remember it?

Yep, this is one of them.

When the private jet plunges into the sea with only two survivors, that is the time to realize you will not be leaving your seat until you have this read.
It really was a captivating read.

It gave me goosebumps on some occasions whether that was through shock or anticipation I am not sure, maybe both.

I CAN'T WAIT FOR THE FILM.

My thanks to HODDER & STOUGHTON for my copy

View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment