Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Tuesday, 28 March 2017

Review: Wrong Number

Wrong Number Wrong Number by Carys Jones
My rating: 4 of 5 stars

This is a book that came out months ago. I've been trying to get around to reading it as book 2 is out now which I'm planning on reading ASAP as this one was very good.
It didn't blow my socks off, not quite but I would certainly recommend it to all that love a good twist in its tail thriller.

When Amanda met and married Will he didn't have family attend the wedding.
But you understand his reasons when they are touched on slightly at an early stage into the story. Amanda was fine with it.

Her mother wasn't a huge fan of Will though as she loved Shane who was Amanda's previous love, they grew up together.

Amanda seems to have it all. Good husband, nice house, great job.

Then the phone rings......
That changes the dynamics of the entire secure relationship and family she's secured with Will.

She later has to call on her ex. Shane. He's the best Detective there is in the town.

The story takes on the search for the missing husband in such a great imaginative way that you'll be shocked, I know I was.

Can't wait to read book 2

My thanks to Aria for my copy

View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment