Tuesday, 7 March 2017

Review: Sweetpea

Sweetpea Sweetpea by C.J. Skuse
My rating: 3 of 5 stars

I've heard good things, bad things about this book. So I went into it with a Marmite peep!

The story itself builds up really well. Most of it is in the form of a diary. It did make for fascinating reading as well as having the "shock factor"

If you don't like too much bad language.
It's not for you.

If you don't like explicit scenes.
It's not for you.

The woman in this is a butch, but boy, I had times when I laughed out loud with her thoughts. Warped, out of this world and totally alien to me.

Its a thriller, but, it has elements of other genres mixed in which make it palatable for some and I think (like me) certain parts not.

My thanks to Harlequin UK and Net Galley for my copy

View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment