Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Friday, 17 March 2017

Review: prepared to die

prepared to die prepared to die by Peter Dudgeon
My rating: 4 of 5 stars

I was lucky to read this book in its infancy. I started to read this on the evening, when I reached the churning part it was after midnight and for those that know me and my books, I do tend to have a vivid imagination. So everything that this author described really did play out in my mind.

The literal 'head rolling' was a churning moment. OMG I could actually see this persons head rolling over the floor with their eyes staring back at me. Could I sleep straight away after laying this book down to rest, could I heck.

This author is one I follow closely as his very first book blew me away.

This one not so much but it was brilliant in its own right.

View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment