Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Monday, 13 March 2017

Review: The Legacy

The Legacy The Legacy by Yrsa Sigurðardóttir
My rating: 5 of 5 stars

This is the first book in the start of a new crime series which I devoured page by page.
I'd left this book at home, thought I had it in my bag when I knew I'd be spending some time in the car and sitting for appointments at the hospital (nothing serious)
I was so fed up as I couldn't wait to jump back into this plot.

A ten year old daughter becomes the only witness to a terrible shocking murder.

Treading carefully the Police need to bring in some expertise. The Children's house.

Then more people die.

There somehow links together a pattern by texts, strange weird messages and numbers.

There are so many twists in this book you will get dizzy.
So many turns that you will trip over yourself coming back.

It's such a huge well written book that kept me riveted. Yes riveted to it. I was stuck like glue.
That's why I couldn't wait to get home to finish it and but at the same time. I didn't want it to end.

My thanks to Veronique at Hodder for my copy.

View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment