Tuesday, 28 March 2017

Review: In Plain Sight

In Plain Sight In Plain Sight by M.A. Comley
My rating: 4 of 5 stars

I have read a few of this authors books. But not this series so this one I jumped right into.

Apart from maybe more background as regards Hero I didn't feel that lost within the story.

Hero seems a sensitive soul who has a big heart, but, he's also a determined man when needs are a must.

When there's a killer on the loose and his men are going down it's a heartbreaking harrowing time for the Police force.
Colleagues are dead.
Time is running out.

What is going to be the conclusion to this? Are more officers going to die?

Hero by name, Hero by nature. But he doesn't work alone.

Having to tell loved ones that their partner son or daughter is dead is an heartbreaking thing to do.
I felt every single emotion.

This author writes with sensitivity and style.

My thanks to Bloodhound books in providing me with my copy.

View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment