Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Thursday, 23 March 2017

Review: The Escape

The Escape The Escape by C.L. Taylor
My rating: 5 of 5 stars

Full of suspense, intrigue, fast pace, pageturner, won't let you go until you've read it, no sleep, late night, headache and grumpy in the morning due to being up late. But, you know what.....it was worth it.

Jo, the main character in the plot is a wife and mother. But she's had mental health problems since loosing her little baby son.
Does this make Jo a bad mother to her daughter? Can she fulfill her role and duty as a mum and still bring up her child in an atmospheric home with all the grounded needs that rearing children need for stability?


Pauline? Who is she? What does she want from Jo that Max took.
Max her husband.
Does he know this woman?
He says not.

Jo sometimes needed a shake, I wanted to sit down with her and give her some courage.

Was she being followed or was it her mental state?

I just had to find out!
Helen her friend, the neighbor next door who started emailing her.
What in the hell was going on!

Jo did things that questioned her sanity although I could see the logic.

Her mother, what was she hiding?
Who was Mary?

Oh gee whizz, this is one hell of a classy thriller that you will find yourself holding your breath.

I've loved all of CL Taylor's books, but this one surpasses the best.

I have this in eBook I'd love to own a signed copy.
Maybe a dream come true.

My thanks to Avon books UK via Net Galley for my copy

View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment