Tuesday, 28 March 2017

Review: Death Falls

Death Falls Death Falls by Todd Ritter
My rating: 5 of 5 stars

I am so behind getting to this one. It rigged down my kindle and I've just come across it from netfally, the publishers are Harper Collins Maxe. Thank you.

This book had my attention right from the start, it's written with such feeling, such emotion that you can't break yourself away from it. So I didn't. I did nothing except read.

Imagine yourself a Mother of a child that has gone, yes gone. All that's left is his bycycle. It's by water so looks likely that her son got washed away.

Let's jump a few years now. Her other son who is now an adult is asked to carry out his Moms last wish. Find him. Find my son.

What would you do?
I know I would have to try.

My heart broke for this mother.

Neil Armstrong walked on the moon, and her child along with other cases went missing.

You just need to stay with this. It's an easy 5 stars for me as it's one that kept me hooked.



View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment