Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Saturday, 4 February 2017

Review: Out of Reach

Out of Reach Out of Reach by Elizabeth McGregor
My rating: 2 of 5 stars

It doesn't happen often, in fact I can't remember the last time this happened but I gave this book a good innings. I read it until the halfway mark, with a struggle I might add!

I really couldn't grasp the characters, the jumping, the actual layout of the book.

Now I realise this was in a different cover years ago and now been re-introduced I'm even more mind boggled. Maybe it wasn't just the cover that needed looking at.

I don't mean to sound harsh as lots of time and attention go into writing a book. But for me, this story needs to be rewritten to make sense and be more of a gripping flow of a read.

Thank you to Endeavour Press via Net Galley

View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment