Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Saturday, 4 February 2017

Review: Only the Truth

Only the Truth Only the Truth by Adam Croft
My rating: 4 of 5 stars

When I first started reading Adam Croft's latest book (soon to be released) I was in doubt.
By the time I got to 55% I just couldn't lay my Kindle down.

To have such a plot but with several twists kept me occupied for a few hours as I thought I knew who it was. But then something terrible happened which left me stumped.

There are two main characters that stand out in this read.

The chap (to me at times came over like a wimp......until more was revealed)
Jess, the main female was unemotionally equipped however, had a unique ' know it all' about her that I did wonder why she was so emotionally detached.

I soon found out.

Some conversations they have made me smile though, a time just before cutting each other's hair. Look out for that one!

It's a seriously good thriller, but, has some wonderful dialogue going on there.

It's a read I thoroughly enjoyed.

View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment