Thursday, 23 February 2017

Review: Lie With Me

Lie With Me Lie With Me by Sabine Durrant
My rating: 5 of 5 stars

This is definitely one of those reads this year you shouldn't miss.
Once again this authors talent shines out in not only the plot, the story but also the way the characters are built within your minds eye.

Paul is the main character, a truly not nice person who you constantly question his demon, his life and his morals.
You go beyound questioning what aides his descisions on things.

There isn't a lot being given away in the blurb, that's a good thing. It allows the reader more unexpected surprises and acts as a reading learning curve along the way, it did for me anyhow.

Lie with me.
I always pick up on the title then wonder as I read it why the title was chosen. I found out in this book.

Although there are a few characters within the folds of these pages, as you would expect from this author Sabine Durrant, she doesn't use unnecessary words just to make the story more enhanced. All of the pages are vital to the story.

I've become a stalker (in a nice way) of this author, waiting in anticipation for each book she writes now.

My thanks to Hodder for sending me an advanced copy. And special thanks to Veronique Norton.

View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment