Sunday, 26 February 2017

Review: Creation Machine

Creation Machine Creation Machine by Andrew Bannister
My rating: 4 of 5 stars

I am always very happy to receive books through my letterbox.
PenguinRandomHouse sent this one courtesy of Poppy. Transworld publishers.

It's definitely not my genre. In for a penny in for a pound, I thought, OK I'll read this as they have sent it.

I started to read the first couple of chapters and went on through to the end. I never review a book unless I've read it throughout. That's my personal rule.

So I am rating this fairly on genre, quality, believability and from a reading perspective NOT judgement in " this isn't my cup of tea" it wasn't. But based on the role slot this book holds genre wise it's a really good read.

It does read like an opera, but spacey ( is that a word!) I understood it completely and enjoyed it, but I certainly wouldn't want to read the following books due to it not being my taste.

It's like enjoying a cake, it's edible, it's pleasing but....it's not your favourite. I hope that makes sense.

For those that love this type of read, it's very good ( I'm a novice in this field) but it took my interest.

View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment