Sunday, 22 January 2017

Review: Keeping Hope Alive

Keeping Hope Alive Keeping Hope Alive by Dawn Kopman Whidden
My rating: 5 of 5 stars

This is the finale of a series I have been reading each time the manuscript came hot off her PC.

What a fabulous conclusion.
The Team that we are used to came back together to solve this crime.


Young bodies are found in the woods which point to a Serial killer on the loose.The trouble is there are so many suspects that you think you have it.....but for another twist in the tail.
This authors books are well worth waiting for. Each one of her books take you to a dimension in your head from 'no clue' to ' yeah! I know who it is' to.....now I'm confused. Very cleverly written.

This series has been like watching a drama saga on TV broken up in series. Wonderful.

View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment