Wednesday, 4 January 2017

Review: Her Every Fear

Her Every Fear Her Every Fear by Peter Swanson
My rating: 5 of 5 stars

My wish was so granted when I wanted to read this.
After reading a book by this author before and remembering how quickly I read it because it gripped me, I was eager to see if Peter Swanson could do it again.

I'm excited to say that he did!
When I wasn't reading this I was either thinking about it or talking to my husband about what I'd read so far.

Kate became so real to me.

The trauma she had gone through and the legacy it had left I felt quite emotional for her.

When deciding to do a house swap with a cousin she had never met was plausible and understandable, it meant she could "renew" herself.

That didn't all go to plan. As you read in the write up, her cousins neighbor was found murdered, and much more unravels.

It's a page turner for sure.

I was captured by the quality of the writing, the way the author enspired me to imagine each detail within technicolor in my mind was a sure sign to me how good this is.

I'm someone who easily gets distracted, I'm sure the roof could have caved in on me I was that engrossed.


My thanks to Faber and Faber ltd via Net Galley for granting my wish.


View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment