Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Wednesday, 18 January 2017

Review: Don't Look Behind You

Don't Look Behind You Don't Look Behind You by Mel Sherratt
My rating: 5 of 5 stars

Mel Sherratt has done it again. She's kept me awake until I saw daylight coming through my window.

I just loved meeting up with Detective Eden again. She's a hard woman, dedicated to her work. Feels for each person and runs a tight ship.

This time we also got to see some of what makes Eden the woman she is.

There are vulnerable women within these pages and you tense up and your tummy knots up with each event that plays out.

Imagine making a new life. But looking over your shoulder constantly.

Three women are attacked randomly and separately but is there a connection to each other?
This needs to be found out.

This is a breathtaking, twisty edge of your seat read that when climaxes really hits you for six.

I love this authors style. It flows so well, like a good movie where you sit, relax, then tuck your feet under yourself, find yourself holding yourself tightly and gnashing your teeth in the parts that are intense.


I throughly enjoyed this read. Looking forward to the next one.

Thank you to Bookoutour and Net Galley for my early copy.


View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment