Wednesday, 14 December 2016

Review: My Husband's Son

My Husband's Son My Husband's Son by Deborah O'Connor
My rating: 5 of 5 stars


I am as thrilled as punch with this book, do you want to know why? Well, its because the ending is not predictable and for once that is absolutely awesome because life is just not like that, we all don't get happy endings, woooo loved it.

Heidi and Jason met under circumstances that were not normal. Heidi's daughter had been murdered.
Jason's son Barney had gone missing.
Both grieving.
One without hope of their child's return and one always hoping.


Heidi comes across a lad that she has a 'feeling' is Barney and that unfolds a huge host of problems.
Because Jason says its not his son, he would know if its his son.
Heidi won't let it rest.

This is a brilliant book that you wonder where its going to lead especially when other characters are introduced along the way.

For me, this was a GREAT read which I would highly recommend.

My thanks to Bonnier Publishing via Net Galley for my copy.

View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment