Sunday, 11 December 2016

Review: The Lost Ones

The Lost Ones The Lost Ones by Ben Cheetham
My rating: 3 of 5 stars

I'm a bit of a sucker for missing things, search until you find it.
A book that has a missing person?
Search until you find them dead or alive.

Missing children? Hopefully alive and returned however, I'm a realist and some never make it home. I'm yet to see that ending in a book.

The plot was quite tight, the quick chapters helped the reading.

The "red herring" the author threw in fell flat, us readers are getting more clever, we knew who it was!
So then it was just solving...why.

From there on it sort of slumped my interest but was still good and I had to continue.
I know I'm not making full sense but it was good. Just a few things I raised my eyes to the ceiling about.

I would still recommend this.
I'm even confusing myself now....so I'll stop.

Thank you to the author of course and publishers Thomas &Mercer via Net Galley for my copy.

View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment