Saturday, 10 December 2016

Review: Good as Gone

Good as Gone Good as Gone by Amy Gentry
My rating: 3 of 5 stars



My thanks to the publishers and Net Galley for my copy.

3.5

Although I enjoyed the reading of this and the plot involved it dipped in some places and frustrated me in others where I had to fully try to focus in wanting to continue at times.

A young girl gets dragged out of her house at night at knife point.
Her sister sees this and is hiding in a closet.

I was perturbed by that as to the reaction of this sister hiding.

I accepted it and moved on.

Because the chapters flick back and forth it has to be very well timed so not to confuse the reader. Either I'm easily confused or it wasn't timed enough for the reader to accept the next change on route of the story.
I have read many other books similar and didn't have much of a problem.

This is of course my own review and my own thoughts, by no means am I saying it wasn't an enjoyable read because it was.

It was just hard work to follow.

View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment