Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Saturday, 3 December 2016

Review: Blood Lines

Blood Lines Blood Lines by Angela Marsons
My rating: 5 of 5 stars

Thank you to Bookoutour via Net Galley for my copy.

This author is another of my selected favourite authors.
DI Kim Stone is real! Oh yes she is. The more crimes she solves the more we glimpse of her own troubled background.

She's head strong, she's determined, she runs a great team. But she has a side to her that I descovered in this latest book in the series that had me spinning like a top on its axis.

The plot of the crime was so well thought out. Every step Kim took, I took too.
Her partner that works alongside her makes it the ingredients in the equation that moles so well.

When the book takes on a chapter from another angle from a diary it becomes more intriguing but, when some chapters are taken over by the "baddie" itself it makes you sit up and take notice.

I really binged on the chapters, word by word.

Absolutely brilliant.

View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment