Thursday, 22 December 2016

Review: Black Widow

Black Widow Black Widow by Chris Brookmyre
My rating: 5 of 5 stars

This book, this story, this remarkable breathtaking page turner was, no IS so skill fully woven that if I wasn't reading it I was thinking of it.

The brilliant way this was written was both delicate, superbly inciteful and awesomely revealing (in more ways than one)

The story was forever changing.

Diane the surgeon, the ever powerful woman, workaholic esteemed person who was involved with writing a controversial blog under a pen name.

Once the blog was hacked the proverbial dirt hit the fan revealing more than I bargained for.

Her husband.
His secrets.

The Police, they're viewpoints and thoughts.

We get complete insight to what Diane's thoughts are even if her actions are not upholding it.

The ending was jaw dropping.
I so thoroughly enjoyed this is.
Many thanks to the publishers and Net Galley for my copy


View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment