Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Friday, 18 November 2016

Review: While You Were Sleeping

While You Were Sleeping While You Were Sleeping by Kathryn Croft
My rating: 5 of 5 stars

Imagine yourself waking up in a bedroom that's not your own.
A bed, that's not your own.
By a man that isn't your husband.
And you are naked.

The man is covered in blood, but you aren't.

There begins the drama right at the opening chapters.
Of course, you need to read on......
And so I did, halfway through the book later I just do not want to put this book down. It's compulsive reading material and I'm being ensnared by all the spinning spiders webs that have reeled me craftily within the very core of it's existence.

I needed my sleep.

In the morning I'm telling my hubby and daughter about it.
It's on my mind. I need to get back into this story, I need to revisit all the people that surrounded me last night.
I needed to Investigate!

The author has written this intrigue with such precision that you won't find out until the end unless you can read a crystal ball or cheat and look at the last chapter, but, no, don't do that......
It's a journey that I page by page read carefully.

All the characters are real people. Oh yes they are.....to me they were. I could envision this like a good movie thriller sitting on the edge of my seat.

This is so much a 5* from me.

My thanks to Bookoutour for me copy via Net Galley
A most stimulating read.

View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment