Saturday, 5 November 2016

Review: We're All Doing Just Great

We're All Doing Just Great We're All Doing Just Great by Robert Bayley
My rating: 4 of 5 stars

I need to say that I have to be objective on this recent read as it's not a book I would readily agree to read but, there was something about the caption of the blurb that took my interest.

If you like a diversion from your usual type of read and want to quietly get out of your reading comfort zone I'd say, definitely give this a try.
I was pleasantly surprised.

I'd rate it to be Thriller/ dysfunctional

The plot is strong, no edges and twists that keep bending.

Added to this there is a love interest.

I think this author in my humble opinion will go from strength to strength

I was gifted this book

View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment