Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Friday, 11 November 2016

Review: Rarity from the Hollow

Rarity from the Hollow Rarity from the Hollow by Robert Eggleton
My rating: 3 of 5 stars

This is a very well written book where the author has drawn on lots of his life life experiences in his work and connections.

It tackled severe disturbing scenes of child abuse that will make you cringe where at times I had to take a breather from the reading material. We see how this little girl has an alien friend dot.com.which takes us into an entire different dimension.

There is a whole heap of things I could say in this review but to write more than what other reviewers have already said wouldn't be adding anything different, in fact, it may be adding to the spoilers.
So I'm not going to mention more.

I have sat on this review.

My 3* mean a book is OK.
Well, it's more than OK ias it's written superbly but I struggled at its intensity and how real this became.

It verges on sci Fi, fantasy and a bit beyond my taste in reading material and not what I expected at all.
So to do a review where I can generalise it, this is all I can do.

The book came to me as a gift.

View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment