Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Tuesday, 29 November 2016

Review: Missing

Missing Missing by Monty Marsden
My rating: 3 of 5 stars

Let me first say that this novel has been translated into English.
The reason I point this out is because I found it difficult personally to keep my interest going.

I think the Police investigations were rather slow and at times the plot had me yawning. I don't wish to sound horrible when I say that. There has been some outstanding debut novels over the past 2 years that have been outstanding. For me, although the prognosis of the story held some fabulous characters and the plot, it just lagged and lagged until 3/4 of the way through.

I struggled with this one keeping my attention.

Thank you to Aria via Net Galley for my copy

View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment