Tuesday, 8 November 2016

Review: The Day She Can't Forget

The Day She Can't Forget The Day She Can't Forget by Meg Carter
My rating: 3 of 5 stars

Oh dear.

Although I found the premises and plot good in this book, the opening chapters superb I really struggled keeping up.

It wasn't the plot or anything to do with the authors style, more the way it was written.

So many backwards and forwards, so many characters to keep abreast of just made it hard work for me to keep up without pausing and taking it in or flicking back and forth to remind myself who was who.

Elizebeth (Zeb) was the best chapters in this read. We were taken back in time to see how she developed and then the next chapter would throw me back into the confusion of Zebs life and predicament she was facing now.

Yes it all did come together.......in the end.

I personally found it a struggling read though.

My thanks to Canelo via Net Galley for my copy

View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment