Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Tuesday, 8 November 2016

Review: Away from the Dark

Away from the Dark Away from the Dark by Aleatha Romig
My rating: 4 of 5 stars

Regrettably I should have read book 1
I was attracted to this on Net Galley not realizing this was book 2. You'd think I'd learn to check by now.

So I kept in mind that I've missed loads from not reading book1 and tried hard to piece together from reviews of book 1.

This started out a bit slow. Wasn't sure if I'd carry on but I did, I'm so glad I don't give up at the first hurdle as I've enjoyed this immensely and going to take out to read book 1 very soon.

It's definitely a book that keeps your attention

Thank you Thomas and mercer for supplying me this book via Net galley

View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment