Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Monday, 7 November 2016

Review: America's Most Wanted

America's Most Wanted America's Most Wanted by Cory Cyr
My rating: 4 of 5 stars

I've read a couple of this authors books now and like her style.
Yes it's sexy and raunchy, but, this author always has a fabulous story going on.

This time it's with a sexy hunk rock star whose climbed the ladder to great success only to find he's now been told he's dead!

What? I hear you say.

Vivian witnessed a massacre so he not only needs protection but he's the Police soul witness.

In comes Brogan.
At first I thought she was the female equivalent to Die Hard.

There is attraction between them and yes of course we know how this is going to play out.

But what we don't know is if her getting emotionally involved will harm the results.
Or
If she really is emotionally drawn to him.

How about him!
He could be all that's reported in the newspapers.

How this pans out, you need to find out.

I was gifted this book.

View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment