Wednesday, 26 October 2016

Review: When The Dragon Roars

When The Dragon Roars When The Dragon Roars by Nesly Clerge
My rating: 5 of 5 stars

This author has continued from book one to book 2 of this series with great gusto.
This has been a book I have longed to read after reading book 1 by this author who to my mind has great talent. Hes managed to keep me completely emerged within the pages and feel emotions about characters that became so real to me.

He breathes life into them.

We met Frederick in the first book, he likes very much to be in control of everything, hes a business man, father and husband.

His life behind bars could go two ways, but the only way for Frederick is to be powerful and gain control. No weakness shown.

We saw him gain power over his inmates from the last book, but only a little insight to what really happens within the next installment.

Will the mighty fall.....
I absolutely love this authors style and his first book was a hooker for my attention, this one has equaled it.

I was kindly given a copy of this book if I would like to read it for my pleasure.

View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment