Tuesday, 25 October 2016

Review: Void

Void Void by David M. Staniforth
My rating: 5 of 5 stars


When the author invited me to read this book assuring me it would be 'right up my street'. I was a little unsure because I have had lots saying this lately even in genres I don't read, but something made me take the plunge.

I have to say I nose dived into the book not really knowing if I would like it.

I can gasp in horror now because if not for the author I may have just kept this book on my Kindle as I had purchased this some many months ago, hesitating to read it.

Just imagine yourself in a car, its freezing cold, you are in a street you don't recognize. Where are you? That would be enough right? Well no, its a case of who am I as well.

Memory. That's a minefield.

Our memories can play tricks on us, they can distort events, selective memories..

And as memories return, can they be trusted.


This is a very cleverly written book, I nose dived into it and it smothered me for hours where I forgot the world around me. Now that is mostly impossible for me to switch off from life,but this book did it.

It gave me tingles

View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment