Wednesday, 26 October 2016

Review: The Taste of Air

The Taste of Air The Taste of Air by Gail Cleare
My rating: 5 of 5 stars



I had read one of this authors previous books so I am aware of her style, but this book surpassed the last read but in a different way.

It was written with sheer passion for the characters which shone through each page. The more I got to learn about this double life of the Mother the more I fell into the emotional trap of secrets.

Imagine 40 years of a families secret known only by the Mother.

Family secrets can go any two ways, crumble a family into a heaped emotional mess with anger, frustration and dysfunctional to pulling them closer together.
I couldn't help but wonder which way this would unfold.

A fantastic well written book which evokes many emotions of family life.

Makes me wonder, who is hiding secrets in my own family, because I am sure through the lineage of most families there are some.


My thanks for the invitation to read this from the author and connected to Red Adept Publishing, LLC via Net Galley

View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment