Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Tuesday, 11 October 2016

Review: Scare Me

Scare Me by Richard Jay Parker
My rating: 3 of 5 stars

One word Poppy
One name Poppy



The opening chapter was Amazeballs




This put a whole new view on "Lets Google it"

Will Frost is hunting for his kidnapped daughter somewhere around the world.
The daughters name is Libby.

He knows she's been kidnapped by a serial killer so time is of the essence.


The intriguing bit is where is is having to go to a website, his own website by Googling himself and bit by bit he is being lead......
to murder scenes and there he gets to pick up something left for him.

The killer however didn't turn out to be what I expected, no flaws and the motivation for the "crime" wasn't as intense as what I would have expected for a hyped up book.

As someone who doesn't usually read horror, I did expect more.

I do have to mention that the 3 stars means it was an OK book for me and I did read it and enjoy it, but just wasn't a wowser


I received this from Booklover Publicity


View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment