Tuesday, 18 October 2016

Review: Never Let You Go

Never Let You Go Never Let You Go by Chevy Stevens
My rating: 5 of 5 stars



This is a read that captured my attention from beginning to end, I have become quite a fan of this author [who for some reason I thought was a man! until I was corrected LOL]

She writes the most astounding reads that rivet you from one place to another as you read along.

Lindsey has managed to get out of the unhealthy abusive relationship she had with her ex-husband who is now in prison. She knows for the time being she is safe, but her and her daughter need to move away and make a new life themselves.


You know he is going to come back and try to find her, its inevitable once he is released from prison.

But what we don't know is if he succeeds.

He was very close to his daughter and although his daughter loves her Father too she is sometimes torn between her emotions, both her parents and her loyalty to her Mum, so she does something behind her Mothers back which has some consequences to.

Lindsey is sometimes walking on edge shells due to not only the secret she is hiding but also that she fears and feels that someone is around watching her. Waiting and baiting their next move.

The Police are called in on several occasions when something isn't right in her home, but there is no proof of a break in.

Is it her husband?

Lindsey has a new relationship.
Shes also quite attracted to someone else too.

There are many surprising events that happen in this book, enough to keep my reading apatite whet anyway. The finale I didn't actually see coming until it hit me...... BANG right between the eyes.

Great book.

My thanks to St. Martin's Press and via Net Galley for my early copy to read.

View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment