Thursday, 27 October 2016

Review: Least Said

Least Said Least Said by Pamela Fudge
My rating: 4 of 5 stars

It's lovely to get away from a thriller and read a woman's contemporary book full of emotions.

This reminded me of something I'd watch on Jeremy Kyle. Whose the daddy. I think that's what puts it into reality for me as 'stuff' like this does happen.
Gladly not to me!

The two people came together after a tragic event that happened.
They fell in love and all they wanted was a baby.
But tests proved that his sperm count was low.

Like many men it affects their manly ego pride so he felt more comfortable blaming his wife.

Then the worse happens, she comes across a text message on his phone from a female.
Believing the worse she thinks two can play this game!

Ending up pregnant.

But who is the daddy.

One mistaken night of passion with a stranger.

Out one day with her child she bumps into "him"

I found this an easy book to get into and read. Easy to digest and keep tabs on.

The mistakes we make, the secrets we keep, eventually come back and bite us.

My thanks to Endeavour Press for my copy to read via Net Galley


View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment