Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Tuesday, 11 October 2016

Review: The Car Bomb

The Car Bomb The Car Bomb by T.V. LoCicero
My rating: 4 of 5 stars


This is a very fast paced thriller full of action and detail. Its very hard to put this book down its like having to leave a movie running whilst you go to make a coffee, you definitely need to pause it. You don't want to miss a thing.

Frank is not a character you can warm too although he gets his fair share or extra marital affairs!

His wife wants to file for divorce and I don't blame her.

Franks a TV anchor man so always after a story.
So when a car bomb goes off killing the occupants Frank puts out an announcement saying he will meet with Mr People's.

In this story we have drugs, crime, a Judge who is corrupt, and rival gangs. Toss that altogether and mix it up you get an explosive concoction.

Franks a womanizer, hes a drinker but he does take his job seriously, but so wrapped up in his work he doesn't 'see' around him.

I found this a surprise. I just wasn't sure what I would think quite honestly when I accepted this to read. Without seeming sexist, I thought maybe it was more of a man's read. I was mistaken.

My thanks to the author for this great read


View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment