Friday, 30 September 2016

Review: Ward Zero: The dead ward

Ward Zero: The dead ward Ward Zero: The dead ward by Linda Huber
My rating: 5 of 5 stars


I am a big fan of this author have been since the first book I ever read by her.
I love her style as she is the most varied author I know that comes up with some unique plots.

The plot of this is very realistic, can, and may even happen or happened, who knows.

Sarah returns to her home town and ends up staying for all kinds of reasons.
(I am trying not to give the plot away)

I whet my husband's interest with this one last night and he can't wait to start reading it just after he finishes the book hes reading now.

What stood out for me was the fact the the person concerned who was the 'baddie' I was at times shouting at myself because I was actually feeling sorry for him come on, wake up Sue I said to myself, hes a nasty man.
You will see what I mean when you read this.

There's this little child inside and it takes away from the badness he is doing if you are not careful!!

Linda Huber brings out a side to the villain that not only makes you at times feel sorry for him, you then hear his excuses and his reasoning on why he had to do what he did but he really didn't want to, he was scared, but not in the manner you may think! [I am shutting up here]

Although we get to know early on whose who and what is what the plot is paced fast, the characters are real in your minds eye and you can even visual them.

One of the old ladies was described so well I could even imagine her sat there in her chair.

Very cleverly written, and very cleverly done.

Full 5 * from me.


I received this book from the author in exchange for my unbiased review. I am not affiliated with the author.

View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment