Tuesday, 6 September 2016

Review: Truly Madly Guilty

Truly Madly Guilty Truly Madly Guilty by Liane Moriarty
My rating: 3 of 5 stars


I had high hopes for this book because I oh so love this author.

I found this not up to her usual standard though, it was really hard going in the beginning, halfway through it started to pick up, but I had lost my mojo on it by then. But I stuck with it.
I hate giving up on books.

Chapter 1

That was an excellent start.
What happened to the neighbor at the BBQ....


Then the next chapters were kind of long and drawn out for me.

It had some exciting moments in it, I have to give it that.

I would place this as 3 stars, which for me means that its an OK read, worth reading if you like this author, but bear in mind its a bit yawny in places.
And I don't mean to be horrible, just saying it was hard going in some spots.

I was granted this book by Penguin UK - Michael Joseph via Net Galley which I am grateful for.

View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment