Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Monday, 5 September 2016

Review: The Riviera

The Riviera The Riviera by Karen Aldous
My rating: 4 of 5 stars


This is not just any old love story, this is an indepth and meaningful story. Its not flighty and the usual chic lit kind of reads I remember this is a well trodden story that has been finely and lovingly told by this author Karen Aldous.

The Vineyard is the first time we met Lizzie and in this book it seems that everything is carrying on normal and Okay dokey for Lizzie. In the last book in the series we had some real upsets and turn arounds for poor Lizzie but she is now settled with her son Thierry and Cal.

The author made me aware of Lizzie's past with regard to men, and of course with her past you cannot help but see how Lizzie is affected by this soon as things come out to play as time goes on in the flicking of these pages.

I found this book easy to read, nice one to get my teeth into and feel all the emotions a fellow woman would feel for Lizzie if she were your friend.

I loved this book, no, in fact I adored this read and the humps and bumps in life that came with it

My thanks to Carina UK via Net Galley for my copy

View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment