Tuesday, 6 September 2016

Review: The Missing Hours

The Missing Hours The Missing Hours by Emma Kavanagh
My rating: 4 of 5 stars


Its not my week this week. Yet another author I love and get so engrossed in her stories and I had a hard job keeping up. I thought it was my painkillers affecting my brain being whoozy until I read a few other peoples reviews.

It took me half the book to really grow into this one. It was worth it in the end, but boy oh boy I had to plough. There were so many things in this material that really waffled on and didn't really need to be there.

THIS AUTHOR IS A FANTASTIC author, I look forward to each of her books, but whether she rushed this one or had a deadline to meet, who knows, but something shows that something wasn't up to speed.

I have given it 4 stars and the reason for this is, I stayed with it. If it were someone else, they may have given up and missed the best bits towards the end, but, because I read to review I feel that its my 'duty' [if you like] to finish a book.

That doesn't mean I won't look out for her next one.

Thanks to Random House UK, Cornerstone via Net Galley for my copy [sorry I am late with my review]

View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment