Friday, 16 September 2016

Review: If The Dress Fits: A heartwarming romantic comedy guaranteed to sweep you off your feet!

If The Dress Fits: A heartwarming romantic comedy guaranteed to sweep you off your feet! If The Dress Fits: A heartwarming romantic comedy guaranteed to sweep you off your feet! by Daisy James
My rating: 4 of 5 stars



I thought I would do a bit of light reading and give my brain a moment to mellow.

The previous book by this author "The runaway bridesmaid" made for excellent reading. That one thoroughly entertained me and so did this one.

There were some laugh out loud moments, you know, when you are sat there and people stare at you like you are going nuts.....well, that was me.

This definitely is a feel good romance, light, airy and full of fun.

Callie is a respected wedding designer in her own right.

She is shortlisted for or Yorkshires wedding of the year but tragedy comes and it seems everything is going wrong.

Its a beautiful love story with cupcakes and everything.

Loved it.

My thanks to Carina UK via Net Galley for my copy

View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment