Tuesday, 13 September 2016

Review: Forgotten Promises

Forgotten Promises Forgotten Promises by Jessica Lemmon
My rating: 4 of 5 stars



Well well well well well....
This is a book that has indeed surprised me.

I am trying to catch up on some past books I missed that had fallen down my Kindle and this is one of them.
I probably wouldn't have selected this one to read from Net Galley due to the cover. I always think that these guys are about sex, sex and more erotica sex. Nothing wrong in that! But its not the kind I want to personally keep reading, so I tend to vary my reading material to make each genre new again, if you know what I mean? Its like being a wine taster, they will all merge into one.

So, with fresh eyes this has definitely surprised me. I ENJOYED IT. The actually style of the writing is very good, the flow is excellent and the story is ACE

This is not one to missed [although I am late getting to the table]


Morgan has it all. Perfect upbringing all is going right with her life then.....BANG

Then we have Tucker,

This kept me reading and I read this in one sitting, is there any other way?


My thanks to Random House Publishing Group - Loveswept via Net Galley for my copy

View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment